Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Flights New York-Edinburgh, London-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 13 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 2 nights Waldorf Astoria – The Caledonian, Edinburgh
- 2 nights Low Wood Bay Resort, Windermere, England
- 2 nights Quay Hotel & Spa, Deganwy, Wales
- 2 nights Macdonald Randolph Hotel, Oxford
- 2 nights Francis Hotel, Bath
- 3 nights The Langham, London
- All transfers
- Maximum 24 passengers per tour
- 27 meals: 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches with soft drinks, 1 afternoon tea, 9 dinners with wine
- Bottled water daily
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour manager throughout plus local guides in each city
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- Visit Edinburgh Castle, home to the crown jewels of Scotland, and Holyrood Palace, the Queen’s official residence in Scotland
- Tour the Royal Yacht Britannia, floating residence of the Queen and the Royal Family for 40 years
- Walk through the exceptional garden of 30,000 flowers and topiary characters at Levens Hall
- In North Wales, visit the picturesque seaside town of Conwy with its stunning 13th century castle
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, home to William Shakespeare, England’s greatest poet and playwright
- Explore the many colleges at Oxford including Christchurch, used in many of the Harry Potter movies
- Tour gilded Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill, set in the rolling hills of the Cotswolds
- At Stonehenge, gaze at the mysterious magical ring of stones at this UNESCO Heritage Site
- Treasure a glorious day in enchanting Bath, home to Britain’s grandest Georgian architecture
- A special royal treat as we visit legendary Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited castle in the world
- View London’s history and pageantry at the iconic Buckingham Palace
- Visit Westminster Abbey with a 1,000-year history as a place of worship for royalty
Your Signature Experiences
- During August 6 and August 20 departures, attend an evening performance of the astonishing Military Tattoo at Edinburgh Castle
- Enjoy a regal lunch at the elegant Castletown Estate, a private manor house on the River Eden
- Private cruise on Windermere Lake, surrounded by panoramas of mountain scenery, bays and wooded islands
- Visit the unique Bodnant Food Center for a cooking demonstration, conversation and a specially prepared dinner by Welsh chefs
- Privately guided visit to massive Caernarfon Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the country’s most impressive castles
- Conclude your morning of exploration in Bath with lunch at the elegant Roman Baths Kitchen
- Celebrate your arrival in London with breathtaking views aboard a private capsule on the London Eye
- Attend an exclusive Afternoon Tea at The Langham – the first luxury hotel in Europe to serve afternoon tea
- A Yeoman Warder, or Beefeater, welcomes you – and poses for photos with you – at the Tower of London
- An award-winning team of chefs create our inspirational Farewell Dinner – a superb dining experience!
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Jun 11 & 25 departures: due to local events, the order of sightseeing may be changed. Details will be advised locally.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary.
Is This Trip Right for You?
This fast-paced trip covers a good amount of ground each day. We can spend 2-3 hours on our feet during tours where you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking.
Starting prices shown are departing from New York / JFK. Prices vary depending on date and if you need a different departure city. Packages are offered year round but are subject to availability. All prices shown are per person based on 2 travelers.