Two of Spain’s most dazzling cities
This dual-city 6 day elite vacation will take you to Madrid and Barcelona by rail, allowing you ease of travel and a stress-free getaway.
- Round-trip economy class airfare into Madrid, out of Barcelona
- Private round-trip airport and rail transfers in Madrid and Barcelona
- High-speed train from Madrid to Barcelona (standard/tourist class)
Accommodations (or similar):
- 3 nights in Madrid at the Hotel Catalonia Puerta del Sol
- 3 nights in Barcelona at the Hotel H10 Casanova
Tours & Sightseeing:
- 2-hour private sightseeing tour of Madrid with English-speaking driver
- 2-hour private sightseeing tour of Barcelona with English-speaking driver
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- All local taxes
- Carrier and government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare
- Meals (other than noted)
- Anything not listed in the inclusions above
- Discover two of Spain’s most diverse, exciting and beautiful cities- Madrid and Barcelona!
- Rail travel is the most convenient, fastest and most comfortable way to travel between these two locations of Spain.
- Visit the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona- just one of the several UNESCO World Heritage Sites in this Catalan capital city.
- Stay in hotels with easy access to many main attractions.
- Immerse yourself in the culture by indulging in traditional cuisine, such as paella or a spread of tapas!
Begin this great vacation in Madrid, Spain’s capital city. The Spanish capital is a cosmopolitan city that combines the modernity with a vast cultural and artistic heritage as well as a legacy of centuries of exciting history. Madrid is praised across the globe for their mouthwatering tapas and vibrant nightlife. Savor the Spanish culture!
Relax on the high-speed AVE train from from Madrid to Barcelona. The train ride is 2.5 hours and you will have meals on board, entertainment and comfortable seating.
Enjoy your final nights in Barcelona. Barcelona is home to eclectic architecture and beautiful art by Antoni Gaudi and some of the world’s most beloved landmarks including the Sagrada Familia.
*Please note: You MUST print physical ticket at home, you cannot access the ticket through the train kiosk. Print your ticket prior to departure for ease of travel.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary.
Starting prices shown are departing from New York / JFK. Prices vary depending on date and if you need a different departure city. Packages are offered year round but are subject to availability. All prices shown are per person based on 2 travelers.